Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Hello Friends!

How is your Holiday season starting out? White? Snowy? Being a North Dakota gal, my ideal Christmas always involves some powdery snow on the ground. While living in Australia, I really miss the snow for Christmas! Lucky for me, my sister sent some North Dakota snow our way!

It comes in a powder form and you just add some water and fluff it! Brilliant! When I told Destiny we were going to make some North Dakota snow, she got wide-eyed and said, "In the house?!?!"

She was completely giddy to make snow in the house. She emptied the flaky white granules into the big bowl.


Addi added the water.

A little bit of stirring and...we have a white Christmas at our house!

A couple of final touches; a snowman and Santa and we are all set!


I hope that no matter where you are, you have a bit of "white" for your Christmas too! (Maybe that means white sandy beaches to you?!)


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment