Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mom, Mum, Mother, Momma, Mommy...How ever you say it!

 Hey friends!  Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms to be!  I hope you day was made extra special by the people who love you the very most!  Mine sure was!  It started off with very special gifts from my sweet children and breakfast in bed made by none other than the Breakfast King!  Then the afternoon was spent meeting my friend's brand new baby!  There really is nothing quite like holding 7 lbs of baby love to make you appreciate Mother's Day so very much. 
 In the evening, Matt prepared an amazing dinner of chicken Marsala, egg noodles and steamed veggies. Don't forget the glass o' wine!  Finished with salted caramel brownies, every bit of them homemade!  They were even more amazing than they sound!
It was such a lovely day spent with beautiful people! 

To all the special ladies in my life: I am so grateful that you are there to mentor me and show me what it's like to be a good mom.  I am so lucky to have amazing role models!  Love you all!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment