Wednesday, December 5, 2012

4 months old

Hey Friends!  Can you believe I have a four month old baby already?!?!  Neither can I!  He's generally a happy little guy.  Easy peasy and happy to sit back and watch his sisters play.
I didn't realize he had such a funny face in this pic...he must be coughing. ha!  Babies and their cute faces that they make! 
He weighs in at just over 14 lbs. and is nearly 25 inches tall!  We had a 4 month check and he is doing great! 
Here is Destiny sharing a school project with her Auntie Lili over skype.  She had to write a book about a story she made up. 
I think my  mom will appreciate this picture.  Grandma Sue, do you recognize that kitty?  Addi found it and had a little snooze with it.  That was mine when I was a little girl.  Kitty was so loved that it has a safety pin holding it together!

We are just about to start a tea party with some friends! 

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment