Friday, December 7, 2012

Feelin' Friendly!

Hey Friends!  The girls recently asked me to take this picture of them.  They have been asking me to photograph them a lot lately.  I think they may have had a bit too much paparazzi in their life from a young age!  That's okay, I think I've documented every special moment in a very good way!

In the past few weeks, we have had the opportunity to babysit for many of our friends.  That means, fantastic play dates!  Even sleep overs; which make little Destiny's heart sing!
Cheezels, anyone? 
Fun time with fun friends are always so special!  We are so blessed to have made a wonderful group of friends here in Oz. 

It's a special man's birthday today.  Make sure you send him a little birthday greeting!  We love you Daddy Matt!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment