Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I scream, you scream...we all scream for ICE CREAM!

Hello Friends! I hope your day is going as well as mine! It has been a blast hanging out in Washington and prepping for my lovely cousins wedding! Before I post some pictures of my time in Washington, I have to share with you one last trip to my Grandma's house. Here we are in Tioga. The girlies are having a blast blowing bubbles!After some fun outside, Grandma took us out for an ice cream treat!
It's was Addi's first ice cream cone!
Destiny was so pleased with her vanilla ice cream and cuddles from Great Grandma!
Addi loved the ice cream cone, until she took a bite of the cone part and then ice cream gushed ALL over!
After we enjoyed our treat, Grandma and Destiny held hands the whole way home!
Mommy and Addi
Great Grandma and Destiny
Me and Grandma, Destiny took this picture :)
I will remember this special day forever. My Grandma is such a beautiful woman (inside and out) I am so happy and lucky to have her as part of my family!
I'm off to do some more wedding shenanigans :)
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment