Sunday, November 11, 2012

Food Fun

Hey Friends!  It's been a while since I posted about delicious food I've made.  So here goes.  Caramel Apples.  My mom sent me a super fun kit for making caramel apples.  Oh they tasted So good too!
Easy, peasy!
Oh-so-Yummy!
The other night I had some lovely lady friends over and I made a chocolate cheesecake for them.  It turned out delicious.  I even made it a bit healthier by using almonds as the crust and some Greek yogurt in the filling.  So yummy!
The next night I made some pumpkin ravioli. 
You guessed it....they were delicious too! 

It's been fun experimenting in the kitchen.  Last night Matt decided to cook and we devoured it before I could get to my camera.  What did he make?  Chicken Marsala...that melted in my mouth!  So yummy!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment