Sunday, November 4, 2012

Grow, Grow, Grow

Hey Friends!  With spring in the air, my girls are constantly picking me bouquets.  A couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to volunteer at Destiny's school as the preschool planted a garden.  When I arrived, Destiny had flowers in hand for me.
The kids planted broccoli, tomatoes, and beans.  Not only is this garden going to grow, grow, grow, but so are the kiddos that are planting it! 
Destiny didn't help much, but it was fun watching the other kids dig in and get dirty!
At the end of the day, the kids made a worm home and each kid took a turn watering the worms.
As the school year draws to an end, I am so thankful for the wonderful moments I have spent with Destiny at school.  What a blessing to be able to help out in her classroom every now and then! 

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment