Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Playing Dress Up

Hey Friends!  Our kiddos get to play dress up on a daily basis.  Matt and I play dress up a handful of times each year.  This is one of my favorite times to raid my closet for a fancy dress and beautify my hair!  Matt looks pretty good with all of his chest candy. heh? 
This year, I went with a white number that I wore 7 years ago.  It's crazy that I still have it in my closet!
Me with the Marine flag, U.S. flag and Australian flag. 
Us at our table.  This will most likely be our last Marine Corps Ball here in Canberra.  We had really enjoyed this event even if it is a "work" event for Matt.
We had a lovely evening spent catching up with friends, meeting new people, and enjoying good food. 

Today is Thanksgiving here in Oz and we are celebrating, but first...I must go for a little turkey trot so I can eat all the pumpkin pie I want this afternoon :)  I'm off to trot before my family wakes! 

Enjoy today!  Be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment