Sunday, February 17, 2013

a BEARY good time!

Hey Friends!  It's time to talk about my "beary" good time in Washington!  I had a blast going to one of my favorite parts of the U.S. and seeing some of my very favorite people!  It was my pleasure to go to Washington to throw my cousin a "3 bears" themed baby shower!  She treated me to a fabulous massage and spray tan!  Super fun girl time!
Olli met Auntie O!
My heart goes pitter patter when I see this picture!  This is where I belong!!!
Lunch at my favorite bakery on Earth! (so far anyways, I have tried quite a few bakeries but there are many more to try!)
Best friends in beanies!
The beanie that Auntie Lili made for Olli!
Olli's first ferry ride on the Kitsap/Seattle ferries! (I have pictures of both Destiny at 2 weeks old and Addi at about a month old riding the ferry!)
Lili made me fresh squeezed juice every morning...a girl could get used to that!
Let the baby shower fun begin!  With the help of Lili's friend Kori, the shower turned out even more beautiful than I could ever imagine!

Mommy and Grandma
Food!

Drinks!

Gifts!

Favors!
Everything a good shower is made of!
Sweet Emmie dog is gonna be a big sister!
Cousin Beth got a turn holding Olli!
Sweet girlies with their cousin Olli.

Such a big little man!

I had a wonderful time in Washington and can't wait to return there in May! 

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment