Sunday, February 3, 2013

Back in Time

 Hey Friends!  I bet you were starting to think that I gave up the blog!  Our holiday vacation was brought on so quickly and we traveled so many places that I just could not keep up with my posts...so today we are going to travel back in time a bit!  The main reason our holiday vacation was brought on so quickly was that we took some free military flights from Australia to America! 
We got on the Air force C17 in Richmond, Australia and traveled....
 Our first stop was in American Samoa...Destiny admired some artwork at the airport.
 This is how we traveled...no glitz or glamour, but it got us there.
 We were even able to lay down two yoga mats to sleep on in the center of the cabin.
 Next stop: Hawaii!
 We stopped just long enough for me to get my hair done a shop at the Exchange a bit.
 It's fun having a new do!
The final picture today is of the back of the plane opening to unload the cargo (while we were still moving!).  It was quite the adventure and tomorrow...we will land in America!  Hope you'll be along for the ride for the next couple of weeks!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment