Thursday, February 7, 2013

Look Who's in Kindie Now!

 Happy first week of school to Destiny and all of her classmates!  She is attending Harrison School here in our suburb of Canberra.  This is her "I'm walking to school" pose!  ha! 
 I took a picture of her with her last year school picture and plan to do that with each school picture to remind us of how much she has grown!
 Destiny found her line, teacher, locker, and desk! 
 She got busy straight away on her activity; matching lower case with upper case letters!  What fun!  This year is going to be great!
This morning, Addi decided that she should go to school too.  After hanging clothes on the line, I came in to the house to see both of my girls in school uniforms all ready to go!  They are so cute! 


We are really looking forward to a fun year at school!  I can't wait to start volunteering in her classroom and getting to know the kiddos and teacher.

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment