Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lego my Eggo?















Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow




Hey Friends! It's Thursday here! I hope you enjoyed the pictures on the slide show of Lego Land! Our trip there was much relaxed after our trip to Disneyland. We spent 2 days in Lego Land and really enjoyed the park. We especially enjoyed the quiet family time we were able to have because the park closed pretty early in the evening. As you can see, we had a vacation of a lifetime! Next blog will be about my sister's trip to Oz! yay!



As for today, Matt has (hopefully) arrived in the U.S. and the girls and I are off to the science center here in Canberra. However, we are to expect traffic delays as the Queen is going to be in the same area we are in! Who knows, maybe I'll rub shoulders with the Queen :)



Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment