Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mini meat pies and chocolates :) Sounds like a Yummy Blog to me!

Hello Friends! I saw her! I actually saw the queen! The picture below is exactly what I saw; although it is not taken by me (my camera took a trip around the world!). She looked lovely in her lilac dress and she even waved toward the crowd of people we were standing in! I hadn't planned to see her, but since I was in the area, we decided, "why not"! It was a neat time.

A cute and funny story about seeing the Queen: After we saw her/waved at her, we were headed back to the car and Destiny started crying. I asked her why she was crying and she scolded me for dressing her in pants and a shirt. She figured she should have been wearing a dress if she was going to see the Queen!


Now it's time to travel back in time! Back to the day we headed to Australia with Auntie Bekki!

The girls and I in "travel mode".

Auntie Bekki with her first mini meat pie and some strawberry milk.

The classic crossed arm pout.

When Bekki was here, she helped me clear out my garden (imagine weeds and weeds and weeds!!!) Then we planted a beautiful veggie garden. (pics to come next time!!!)


Flowers on the bushes in my yard. They are so pretty!

Time to swing! At Yerrabi Pond, near our house.

On top of the mountain, Auntie and Dest.


Addi and Auntie!
The black swans and other birdies swimming.
Our first trip to Little America....I mean, Costco! I always say, going there is like a little taste of America!
Our stash from Costco!
Yes, my friends, there were chocolates left on my sister's pillow! There will be some waiting on the pillow for your arrival! *hint hint* We love visitors!


Nap time here = cleaning time for the mom! Gotta run!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment