Monday, October 10, 2011

One week of AWESOME

Hi Friends! We are time traveling today (as we will be for the next few blogs)

We are headed back in time to early September. Leaving my sweet, sweet girlies behind at Grandma and Grandpa's {thank you} I set off on a journey into a week of AWESOME! I had an entire week with my best friend who also happens to be my cousin, Lili. Upon arrival, Matt picked me up at the airport...with Lili! It was amazing to see two of my favorite people at the same time!

I also got to see one of my favorite little ladies, Miss Jordy! {miss you!}

It was great having a week of being with Matt with no girlies, don't get me wrong, we missed them terribly, but it was nice to go back to "dating"! haha! However, Matt was VERY busy with his promotion at work so I rarely saw him. That left plenty of opportunity for me and Lili to cause some trouble *wink!


Spray tans and grilled pineapple.

A bachelorette party {I was the Matron of Honor in Lili's wedding!!!} Me, Lili, and Randi with our cool Aussie sunnies!


The whole crew!

Seattle!

Hot dogs from a vendor at the end of a night full of dancing!

A fun-filled photo shoot with my dear cousin.

Pasta from the Pink Door to follow :)

Pasta never tasted SOoooo Goooood!

Matt and I


Wraps at Monica's {my fave bakery in Silverdale) *cheers*

more cheers going on!

We celebrated again with a Bridal Cocktail Costume Party. I was dressed at "Vegas" Lili, wearing one of the dresses she wore while we were in Vegas!


Lili and Auntie O!


Randi (the bartender!) made "bridal" cocktails. Something Blue, Blushing Bride, and Bub"Lili"! It was very fun!

We all dressed up as our favorite "Lili".


Randi made incredible cupcakes!

Lili and her Momma!

The bride and groom to be!Grandma O with her little cutie!


The whole gang! It was such a fun celebration!Lili all packed and ready to head down to Rockaway Beach, Oregon for the wedding!


While Lili was gone, I toured my old home town visiting some of my favorite spots!

Lili headed to Oregon!

While Lili was gone, I was able to catch up with some of my friends! I had lunch with my friend, Karen, who was my mentor teacher when I was student teaching! We had a great chat and some lovely food at Olive Garden! I also met up with my friend, Jenny and her sweet daughters Eva and Azalea (above) at the mall! It was a blast to see you all again! Special hugs to the sweet little girlies!





Now, didn't that week look awesome? It was! I'll be back tomorrow with some Chief pinning photos!


For now, Enjoy today!


Today's update:

We hosted play group today. The girls LOVED having their friends over.

We have been spring cleaning and found evidence of a mouse in our garage! yipes!

Matt started play baseball...Go Bears!

It's my b-day Friday {NBD :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment