Sunday, April 29, 2012

Back At It

 Hey Friends!  How was your weekend?  Ours was pretty good.  Filled with some really nice family time :)  You may have noticed my blog had a little break this weekend too.  The truth is, nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary happened so I didn't take my camera out much. 
This morning, Destiny is all set to go to school in her new winter uniform!  She loves it!  She opted for the button down collared shirt over the turtle neck and she refuses to wear the tights.  (The uniform practically covers her legs anyways!)  She was a bit slow moving when we first got into her classroom, but I believe that is because the assistant teacher is gone so she was missing her.  I got her interested in some blocks and then she built me a large tower before I left.  I think she'll have a fantastic day! 
 One of our weekend pics: Matt being a "coat" for Addi because she was cold!  It became a really fun game :)
Here is my 28 week picture!  The boy is taking up quite a bit of room in there.  I feel many jabs to the ribs these days!  Everything with the pregnancy seems to be going wonderfully and moving right along!  We can't wait to meet our little peanut!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment