Sunday, April 1, 2012

Vacation Extras!

Hello Friends! Aren't these girls adorable?! This was the "Girl Party" that was our vacation in Cairns! So much fun!
These pictures are all of the little extras that I took while on vacation. At our accommodation, there was a star fruit tree. They were delicious! The care takers of the place told us that we could pick as many as we like! Yum!
The girls, relaxing.
Addi driving her car in the indoor play area.
21 weeks pregnant and enjoying the beach!
A crocodile skull at the Night Market in Cairns.
The Night Market was a market that Matt and I went to. There, they sold many souvenirs and such.
My awesome visor from my special cousin! {Matt makes fun of me when I wear it!}
Destiny ready to swim in the ocean!
Daddy and Addi coming for a swim too!
Ready to hop right in. We spent a couple hours at the beach in a netted area so no crocs, jellies, etc. could get to us! There was also a life guard on hand so I wasn't too afraid to go in :)
Addi loved the sand.
Dinner at a Mexican Restaurant! It was SO good to have some yummy Mexican food; something we can't find here in Canberra!
22 weeks pregnant.
22 week along and I am still feeling really great! The baby sure is taking up more room in there. It's fun to have him wiggle and squirm inside me :)
I am still happy to be running, spinning (indoor cycling), lifting weights and all that jazz!
I crave almost anything sweet so it's a good thing I'm still quite active! I have really been craving hot cross buns lately and a dark chocolate chili lindt chocolate bar.
Addi still insists that we name baby "Jesus" and Destiny is starting to waiver on her name saying either "Aaron" or "Tatum". We'll see what we decide!
Time for some lunch over here!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment