Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fun Momma Moments

Hey Friends!  39 weeks!  aaahhh!  I'm so ready to have this little man!  I still feel great and baby has dropped, I think he's a bit hesitant to come out because of the cold Canberra winter.  I'm tempted to wrap my belly in the warm knitted blanket that my mom made for him so he knows that we have cute clothes and blankets to keep him warm!
Our little family.

We have all had so many special moments with my mom while she has been here.  This is grandma and the girls playing in their tent.
A trip to the Australian National Museum.  Addi by a lizard.
Addi dressed up!
An anchor.

The Sydney Opera House made out of seashells?!? (If I remember correctly!)
The girls and Grandma watching a movie.
Destiny looking through a telescope. 
Destiny loved checking out the cow!
The girls with their Grandma!  We loved the museum so much.  Although we were only able to see a bit of it, we had a blast showing mom some of Australia's history!
Matt took a picture of the special dinner we made.  Homemade pasta (rolled by momma) and homemade alfredo sauce!  It was SO delicious!  After eating, we all promptly fell asleep on the couch! ha! 

That's all for today!  We are off on some more fun adventures! 

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment