Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Hospital: Behind the Scenes!

 Hey Friends!  Here are a few fun pics from our little hospital stay with Oliver.  The average stay in Australia is 5 days...there was NO WAY that I was staying there for 5 days so I came home after 2 days there.  The above picture is of Oliver's information that was attached to his bassinet.
 5:18 PM.  The time when Oliver was born!
 His tiny toes with hospital bracelets.
 Addi wanted to read Oliver his first story when she visited! 
 The wine I ordered with dinner!  Crazy!  I love that you can order wine or beer with your dinner post delivery hospital dinner here in Oz :)  I didn't drink it, but I did eat the ice cream as fast as I could!  haha! 
 Ollie taking a snooze!
If it wouldn't have been for my friends, my stay in the hospital would have been VERY boring.  Thanks, gals, for bringing me cards, magazines, chocolates, raspberries, mentos and not pictured: gifts for the girlies and Oliver!  You all are SO sweet!  I also really appreciated your visit to the hospital!  So special that you took time out of your Saturday afternoon to come see us!

I hope you enjoyed this little behind the scenes tour of our hospital stay. 

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment