Thursday, July 12, 2012

Party Party Party!

Hey Friends!  One week after the girls' party; we were fortunate to attend a special birthday party for a super special brother and sister!  The girls loved bringing gifts!
They had a blast playing with bubbles.
The party games were awesome!
This is Addi's favorite game "Doggy, doggy wears your bone." My sister has sang Addi a special "Addi, Addi where's your bone" song for a few years now and Addi called it "her game"! 

The beautiful cake!  Yum!  What a fun, fun party! 

Other fun updates:  We are still having a blasty with mom here!  We have done and seen so much of Canberra this time around; last time she was here she got really acquainted with my house helping me set it up!  I think she is enjoying her time here!  Baby is still hanging out inside my warm belly; I think he's not quite ready for the cold Canberra winter! 

Time to start my day!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment