Thursday, July 5, 2012

Off With Your Head!

Why not start your day off with a blog about a fabulous Alice In Wonderland Tea Party themed birthday party for 2 of the sweetest little gals I know!  The banner above says, "Wonderland"!  I most likely won't type very much because the pictures pretty much speak for themselves!  If you missed out on the party; here is a little taste of it!
"Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction."
"We are painting the roses red!"
The other morning, I caught Miss Addi riding her bike down our hallway and singing, "Who's been painting my roses red?  Who's been painting my roses red?"

A big blow-up cake ring toss game!
The "card" room, where the children got their faces painted and played party games!
"Care for a cup of tea?"
The Mad Hatter's tea party!
My "Cheshire Cat" cake.  This is the first "cake" I have ever made that required much decorations.  It was a "blood, sweat, and tears, up all night" kind of project! 
The white rabbit!  "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date. No time to say 'hello', 'goodbye'. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"  (guests were greeted with "eat me" cookies!)
Party favors = giant pixie sticks!
The special pinata that the girls and I made.
"Exactatively, Whooooo are youuuuuuu?"
Party food!

Tea from Trader Joes (Thank you Auntie Lili!)
Obviously, I had WAY too much fun decorating for this party!  Thanks for looking through the pictures of the special day!  Tomorrow I'll post pics of the party rockers who join in on the fun! 

For now, I'm off to get ready and pick my momma up from the airport! AAAAAHHHH I'm so excited!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment