Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Handsomest Fellow There Ever Was

Hey friends! Aren't those the cutest toes you have ever seen. So I have emailed many of you and posted these pictures to my facebook, but the blog was feeling a bit neglected. So here is our little man - blog style! Last Thursday I was blessed with an extensive ultrasound, looking at all of baby's organs. He is all around healthy looking. He has all 10 fingers and all 10 toes (even though it was difficult to count the fingers because his hands were in fists the entire time!)
Here he's playing peek-a-boo! Cute little lips and nose! While we were looking at his head/face, he kept making an "o" shape out of his lips. It was just too cute!
Here is a cute profile of mister bub. He sure is a cutie and it was great to have the ultrasound tech tell us he is 100% boy!
Little Tid-bits about baby boy:
He is measuring at his due date (which is great!)
He is going to have two middle names (after both of his Grandpa's middle names) Lawrence (Matt's dad) and Ray (my dad).
You'll have to wait on the first name...so far we cannot agree. At. All.
His nursery theme is going to be Trains, Planes, and Automobiles (Submarine's too)
His sisters keep asking me WHEN CAN HE COME OUT!
He's a busy body in the evenings (or maybe I just feel him the most then because I'm a bit more still at that time)
When I drink lemonade and it always gets him bouncing around in there!
It's so fun to be expecting our first baby boy! We love him so much already!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment