Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2005

Today, we are going back in time...to March 19, 2005. It's hard to believe that 7 years ago I was entering a church to be married. The above picture is of the night we got engaged, Oct 14, 2004. We had dinner at a nice restaurant and then walked through Pioneer Square in Seattle where Matt proposed in the moonlight!
We were married March 19th, 2005 at the church I grew up going to in Williston, ND.
We had a small and lovely wedding on a day filled with snow flurries. Snow storms kept a few of our family members from attending, but we were tremendously blessed by those who were there.
I spent a bit of time searching through our "old" pictures online and these are the ones I found of our wedding. I was also surprised to find some of our honeymoon in Mexico!
Matt and I after a horse ride to waterfalls. It was truly beautiful and I loved the Mexican cookies that we were offered nearly every day! I still can't believe I rode a horse in flip flops!
Amazing trees (I saw some trees like this in Cairns just last week and it made me think of our honeymoon)
Mexican Lemonade on the beach!
On our horse/waterfall adventure!
It's so hard to believe that it has been 7 years, but this year we really celebrated, by going to Cairns and taking in the Great Barrier Reef and the Rain Forrest.
Here's to 7 more years...and many more after that ;)
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment