Tuesday, March 27, 2012

To Market, To Market

Hey there, Friends! The first day we explored Cairns, we happened upon a market. You all know that I am a sucker for markets of any variety; especially ones that involve fresh fruits and veggies and local handmade crafts. This market was my "cuppa tea"!
It was so colorful and filled with people from around the world!
There was even a live band playing while we rested our weary legs a bit.
As we were resting, we rehydrated with a coconut :) (I still claim that this coconut was the BEST part of my vacation)
We loved this sign! It was fun to see the direction in which key points on our journey were. I love the relationship to New York too!
This day was fun, but the next day was even better! Join me tomorrow for a blog that involves fish, coral, and a bit of drama (sea sickness!)
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment