Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

 Hey Friends!  We are at the tail end of the week and so far it has been a great one!  Last night I hosted a Mom's Night Out at my house.  Unfortunately, I only took pictures of a couple of my foodie creations: chocolate dipped mandarins and cookie butter truffles.  It was a blast to have some gal pals over for dinner and a special project!  Gotta love my friends here in Canberra!
 YUMMMMM!  I was nervous to host an evening event because I am usually in bed around 7 or 8 these days...9 at the latest, so it was fun to have some friends over to help me hold up my eye lids a bit longer than usual! 
This mornings breakfast was some left over tiramisu {gotta love my friends who bring over food to share!} and hot chocolate!  You can't go wrong with that!  Now I am ready to start my day.  We are currently making an obstacle course in the house!  It shall be a glorious day!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment