Friday, May 4, 2012

Market Day!

 Look at all of our market loot!  Woo hoo!  I just LOVE our farmer's market.  We are absolutely spoiled here in Canberra and living so close to one of the biggest farmer's markets here.  The girls and I went shopping and found {only} the essentials! ;)  big loaf of bread, apple juice, onions, cucumbers, apples, kiwi, mandarins, garlic, HOT peppers and my current craving of the day: radishes!?!  It's going to be a yummy week over here!
 The girls with their favorites!  (the sun was in Dest's eyes!)
 The hustle and bustle of the market.  I love the accordion playing young man and the older man who plays the violin.  Such beautiful music while we peruse the produce.
 Pumpkins, pumpkins, who wants some pumpkins?  The majority of the pumpkins would be considered "squash" in America.  I love the butternut ones! yum!
 Such a crowd!
{My photos uploaded backwards}  This is the start to our market adventure!  The girls each wanted to carry a bag.  By the end of it, I was carrying each bag plus the HUGE loaf of bread, Addi was asking to be carried in my arms and Destiny wanted to ride on my shoulders! ha!

I hope you are eating good this week too!
I smell some french toast in my future :)

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment