Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hello, Hello! Goodbye, Goodbye!

 Hi Friends!  Look who found a hiding spot?!  One day I told Addi it was time to go get Destiny from school and this is where I found her...under the computer desk!  She closed her eyes...that way mommy can most certainly not see her! 
 Last week, I had to say goodbye to a good friend!  Old Blue had to take a hike!  She'll be happier with her new family and I think they will be happier with her than I was. ha! 
 It's time for our family to upgrade (or downgrade...depends on how ya look at it). 
 Destiny took it the hardest of all.  She has a real LOVE for her THINGS! 
Bye-bye Blue...Hello....MINIVAN!  I never thought I would say that I drive a minivan, however, it is the best ride for us right now and it's TEMPORARY; we'll only live in Australia a couple more years!
 I actually haven't taken pics of the outside yet, but it's gray...this is the first pic that Matt sent me of my new beauty. 
 The girls' favorite part is the DVD player!  Lucky ducks, in the back seat!  So far, we are very happy with our new vehicle and I look forward to spending a couple of years with her {and then ditching her for an SUV when we move back to the USA}.
 The weather has been a bit spotty lately...rain...sun...fog...I guess that means it's Autumn, right!?!  Destiny loves putting on her boots and taking her umbrella outside for a little walk in the rain.  She was hoping for some puddles to jump in, but it hadn't rained enough. 

It's swim day over here; time to get in our swimmers and put on our swim caps!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment