Sunday, May 27, 2012

Charitable Pup!

 Hey Friends!  How was your weekend?  We are celebrating Memorial Day here today!  It's so nice to have Matt home.  My morning chores went doubly quick so now I am able to waste a little more of my day away on the computer. ha!  Destiny loved showing her school off to her daddy too.  It was so much fun to bike there as a family!

Last weekend, our dog Dusty was fortunate to participate in RSPCA's walk-a-thon with Matt's boss and his wife and her BFF Boomer.  We were spending a bit of time in the Blue Mountains while Dusty had this little adventure of her own!  She even got a bandanna to prove that she walked the 5K!  The RSPCA is a rescue group for animals here in Oz.

In other news:
I'm 33 weeks along.  I'm feeling quite "large" these days.  This boy might be a bit bigger than my girlies were.  It's fun to watch my bump grow :)  I love all of the comments that the girls make about my growing belly too!  Things are still going pretty well.  So far he is a bit "all over the place".  He has been both breech and transverse at our latest appointments.  We are hoping for a "head down" baby the next time we go in.  As far as me, I'm still feeling great. 

Well, off we go to Costco!  Addi is beyond excited.  Every day she says, "Mommy, I have a secret for you...I want to go to Costco!" haha!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment