Thursday, March 21, 2013

Colour

 Hey Friends!  Last weekend, Olli and I took a trip to Sydney with a group of ladies and their babies to attend a conference at Hillsong Church.  Olli loved playing on the giant pillows on the lawn.
 Hillsong is a wonderful place.
 Everything about the conference is beautiful.  We are greeted with "Good Morning Sunshine" on the screens.
 There was an amazingly choreographed dance using these 5 beds on the stage.
 At lunch break, we all took a photo together.  What a fun groups of sweet ladies!
 Oliver and I
 Next year is going to be a great conference: Beth Moore...Mom, I think we should come back to it :)
 They had a couple of fun photo walls.
 Olli and I stopped for a quick pic at this floral photo wall.
 Flowers were everywhere!
Did I mention that the stage was amazing?!?  Not only that, but they had mum and bub seating that was fantastic!  As soon as Olli would get restless, I would go to the amazing parents rooms where we could listen to the speakers and let the kiddos romp around too.  It was a wonderful time and I am so happy that I went!

It was so funny that Oliver decided to say his first word while we were at the women's conference.  I bet you can guess what it was...

DADDY!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment