Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Big Boil!

Hey Friends!  A couple weekends ago we had a fun crowd over for a good old fashioned craw fish boil.  Those are the goodies I made above...not pictured was my very first batch of homemade ice cream using my new ice cream maker that Matty bought me.
Matt and I are not well versed in the ways of the Craw fish boil so one of our friends brought over his big boiling pot and cooked up all the delicious food!
The kiddies were just too cute to not take pictures of.  This is one of Destiny and Addi's very best friends! 
Craw fishies.
In the pot they go!
Sweet boy!  I knew him before he was born!  It is so hard to believe that I threw a baby shower for him while he was still in his momma's belly here in Oz.  He's grown up to be such a sweetheart!
Potatoes and corn went in the boil too!  SO yummy!
Our cheeky little friend (who is currently flying over the great big blue ocean headed back to live in America!) We just love him and miss him already!
The beautiful ladies, in the kitchen :)
Another babe that I threw a baby shower for when she was in her mommy's belly.  It's amazing how quickly they grow!  She's such a sweetie pie too!
Matt enjoying some craw fish.
The kiddie table!
All the lovely ladies.
The first person to ever try my homemade ice cream.  I think she liked it :)
By the end of the night, the kids sat down for a game of poker!  I wonder who won?!?

We have been so blessed with wonderful friends here in Oz!  What a fun day!  Thank you to all of you who came along for the fun and food.  We'll have to do another one because our freezer is still full!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment