Wednesday, March 20, 2013

She Wore An Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Stripey Tankini

 Hey Friends!  Destiny had so much fun at Aqua Fun day for school.  She got to ride on a big bus to the swimming pool and had a blasty with her friends. 
 They did swimming and dancing.
 They played in the splash zone.
 Their day ended with an obstacle course.  Destiny really enjoyed her special outing with her class.  Addi, Olli, and I were happy to tag along for a bit!
Olli playing in the diaper box.  This is a remake of a photograph that was taken of me as a baby.  My mom snapped a photo of me in my diaper box as a child.  I have taken a photo like this of each of my kiddies too. 

For now, I am off to tend to two ill girls.  High fevers and missing school = a not very fun day around here! 

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment