Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Aussie Memory Number 1

 Hey Friends!  We are walking down Aussie Memory Lane for the next 30 days.  Can you believe we only  have one month left in Australia!?!?  One of my favourite memories of the  land down under is visiting Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef.  Although the trip out to the reef made me very sick; I really enjoyed my vacation there in general.  Family time was awesome!  We were blessed to be able to hold koala bears twice.
 The girls LOVED some beach time and I even let them swim despite the crocodile signs everywhere!
 Sunnies on the trip to the reef.
 Matty in his diving gear.  He saw amazing fish and a large clam when we was diving.
 Destiny feeding a roo.
Coconut water in it's purest form!  Yum! 

We had such a wonderful time on our vacation and it is one of my fondest memories of Oz. 

Check out my facebook page for my 30 day challenge to do something "totally Aussie" each day that I have left here.  Today I had one of my favourite Aussie breakies of weet-bix and black tea!  Yum!
What would you do if you have 30 days left in Oz?  I'm open to suggestions :)

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment