Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Aussie Memory Number 7 and 8


  Hey Friends!  Doing another 2-a-day for the memories!  Aussie memory number 7 is our trip to the beach and getting to literally swim with dolphins!  We enjoyed our time with the dolphins so much that we weren't able to get a great photo, but it's a memory that we will cherish forever! 
 
 Aussie memory number 8 is all of the wonderful times we had with the three lovely ladies who came to visit us while living here.  My mom came here twice!  We had so many fun outings around Canberra and in Sydney. One of my favourite times was seeing kangaroos and emus at Tidbinbilla with her.  The girls always talk about playing on the beach at Manly with Grandma too!  They were in their winter coats playing in the sand!
 My sister came out for a little trip to Oz.  We spent lots of time shopping at Canberra Centre, DFO and in Sydney.  We also went up into the Eye Of Sydney and saw amazing views of the city!
My bestie cousin Lili came out after Oliver was born.  We spent a bit of time in Canberra and then headed off to Sydney to enjoy some of the nightlife, good food, and shopping! 

It's been a blessing to have some of my loved ones travel this far to see me.  I am lucky to have these amazing memories with these three lovely ladies.

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment