Monday, June 17, 2013

Since I've been gone.

 Hey Friends!  So sorry it has been so long!  I was in America for a couple of weeks!  The girls said good-bye to me at the Sydney airport and we celebrated my trip by eating donuts!
 I arrived in Washington and was welcomed with beautiful spring flowers!
 Oliver was a pretty good boy on the flights, but was SO happy to be off of the plane and able to romp around.
 It was fun doing a mommy/son trip together!  Why did we go to Washington, you ask?  Well, I was there to help out as my Best Friend Forever had her baby boy.
 This is Oliver meeting Cameron for the first time in the hospital. 
 I was so blessed to be a part of this handsome boy's birth.  Lucky me!
 Cousins and best buds forever!
 They already love each other.
 Lucky for me, my parents came out to Washington to visit us! Grandpa and Olli had such a blast playing together.
 Grandma, cuddling with Olli's cousin, Cam.
 Although we did not get many pictures together, Lili and I had a blast with one another as we prepped for Cam's arrival and gave him snuggles and cuddles after he arrived! 
I'm so blessed!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment