Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bubby bumps

Some readers have been requesting to see the thing that goes bump in the night...that's right...my baby bump! Here is the week 12 pic :)
The girls think that my baby bump is so cool that they make their own.
Destiny's bump is a bit high...don't ya think?
14 weeks and everything is going really great!
My Pregnancy Factoids:
*Cravings: Dried Tropical Fruit and Smoked Almonds....(Costco cake that was in my fridge ALL night last night...I didn't touch it, until it was served up today! I'm proud of myself for that!)
*I feel my little butterfly flutter in my belly every now and then! At this point, only I can feel it, but it's an amazing feeling!
*Addi thinks baby should be named "Baby Jesus" (by the next holiday she'll probably want to name baby "Cupid")
*Still no morning sickness! Yay!
*I continue to run/jog and plan to through the 2nd trimester and longer if I am able. (Bonus: Matt just bought me a spin bike too so I am excited to use that through out the pregnancy!)
*It's almost time to bust out a bigger pant size...bummer! Most days, you can find me in stretchy exercise pants :)
*I love being a mommy and can't wait to find out the sex of this little one...then I can do some SHOPPING!
So, here is baby's big debut. If this was my first ultrasound, I would have been thrilled just to have a picture of baby, however, the doctor handed me the picture of baby and said, "this is a horrible picture." haha! Regardless, this is my baby! When the doctor first put the ultrasound machine on my tummy we could see the baby so clearly. Baby's little arms and legs were moving around, we could see the nose and eyes, spinal cord and little heart beating away! It was such a special moment. Although we could see baby clearly, we could not quite tell if baby is a boy or girl. Hopefully next month we will know!
So that's it for now, folks! I'm off to relax a bit. This morning we had many mommas and kids over for a pool party. What a blast!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment