Monday, January 2, 2012

It's not easy being 2...and a half!

Hey friends! How is your day? Did you know that we now have a 4 and a half and a 2 and a half year old in this house! Not to mention the little baby growing in my belly! Wow, things are going to get busy around here! (Come and visit any time to see first hand :)
To celebrate her halfness, Addi had yummy ice cream dessert on New Years Day (her half birthday)!

She also created a beautifully colored picture for her cousin Jordy.
For the girls' half birthdays, they get to choose something to create and choose who to create it for to teach them the "spirit of giving". It's a very special and fun celebration!
Likewise, in the spirit of appreciation, I have started a gratitude journal for this year. I would love to include some of my entries from my journal in the blog. I have found that the gratitude journal is a beautiful way to document what has happened each day: the big, the small, the things that make me smile, laugh, or cry.
What are you doing this year? Any resolutions? I have noticed the amount of people walking at 6 AM has increased by quite a lot. We'll see how many of them last until next week ;)
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment