Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Do

It was the time that nearly every mom dreads...I never thought I would be ready for it, but when Destiny's hair started looking more like a lion's mane every day, I knew it was time. Time to take out those shiny silver scissors and have their first hair cut!
We took before pictures. :)
For about a week before the hair cut, everywhere we went the girls thought they were going to get their hair cut. They would make up songs and chants about getting their hair cut in the car!
You can see the excitement on Addi's face. She hopped right up in the chair and wanted to go first!
She LOVED her hair cut and still talks about! The girls play "beauty shop" too!
Destiny was pretty excited too. She kept requested that her hair be cut "long". haha!
Happy about her new hairdo! It was so nice to have my friend come to my house and cut our hair. It made for a comfortable atmosphere and the girls could run around as my hair processed and I rinsed it in the shower! Plus, Katie is a great gal to talk to so we had a wonderful morning :) I am lucky to have friends like her here in Oz!
All of us with our pretty new dos!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment