Monday, January 16, 2012

The Sound of Music

One of our Summer Sunday traditions (as of last year) is to attend the Summer Concert Series at the National Botanic Gardens here in Canberra. You bring along a picnic spread and they provide the entertainment.
They started off with some Zumba and a band to follow.
Addi wore her hat and scarf from Grandma Sue (I thought this was supposed to be Summer!)
Yummy picnic.
The girls dancing to the music.
It was a beautiful evening. We loved meeting up with a few of our friends and letting the kiddos run around together as we munched on our snack and listened to the music!
Another thing that is music to my ears: hearing my baby's heartbeat and seeing baby on an ultrasound today :) I also met my Dr., but I will write more about that in a later post.
For now, Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment