Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dancy dance

Hey Friends!  Some times I think the name of this blog should be "dance pictures" or "watch my girls dance".  The truth is, we are at the dance studio twice a week, so we have TONS of dance pictures.  Plus, I just can't get enough of my little cuties in their tutus!  What do ya think Oliver is going to think of all of this!?!  On Monday, he held his head up high for a LONG time and watched his sissy dance!  He's getting stronger each day!
Addi, shaking her hips to the music!
The girlies lining up to start their routine!  Addi had her friend Jasmine along to dance class.
They are too cute for words!

It's a beautiful day in our neighborhood; how is yours?  Mine started out with Ollie sleeping for 6 hours in a row!  woo!  I got a nice run in and then a walk with Dusty and now I'm sipping a smoothie as I blog!  Life couldn't get much better than this!  Oh wait, yes it can...my best friend/cousin is arriving in two days!  I can't wait for our fun adventures, but in the mean time, you can find me cleaning up the house and getting ready for her arrival! 

Enjoy today!

A quick congrats to my sweet cousin MaryAnn and the new addition of baby Lily Anna to her family!

Also, continued prayers for my dad would be appreciated.  He is still in the hospital and not feeling very well.  (It's hard to be so far away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment