Thursday, August 30, 2012

Argh!

Hey Friends!  Here is Ollie, ready to watch dance class!  I think he enjoys the music and all the cutie little girlies :)  Surrounded by women..poor little guy!  ha! 
Destiny, all dressed up for dance!  She wanted to wear her costume from her last dance performance!  So cute!  She tells me that she doesn't like the new song they are dancing to, but she gets out there and gives it her all at each dance class.
Last weekend, we attended two costume birthday parties.  The first was a super hero theme.  Destiny was hilarious and went as "Birthday Girl".  She has a shirt that says "Birthday Girl" on it...slap on a cape and there ya go!  Addi put on her Halloween skirt...I'm not so sure what super hero she was!?!  The next day, we all wore our best pirate gear and even had multiple tattoos!  What a fun weekend! The girls have played "pirates" multiple times since the party.  Argh!

Speaking of fun weekends, my cousin arrives today and I can't wait to hit the ground running once she gets here!  She will be landing in Sydney shortly and then headed off to Canberra!  I am so excited to see her lovely face!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment