Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tid to the binbilla!

Life is always better when your best friend is in town!
 My cousin Lili (a.k.a. my best friend!) came for a visit and we were SO busy while she was here.  Sorry for not blogging like I usually do.  I love having her here.  She is the peanut butter to my jelly and the macaroni to my cheese :)  She's simply the best to have around! 


 On one of her first days here, we headed out for a big breakfast before we went to a nature reserve.
 The girls shared a HUGE breakfast and the loved it!
 Next stop: Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve.  Look at all the roos :)
 Us gals with the roos.
 The family went on a bush walk.
 Addi showed off her balancing skills.
 The super fun, BIG slide!
 Ollie and Auntie Lili.
It was such a fun day and a great time to introduce Lili to some roos, emus, and platypus!

Hopefully, from now I'll be a bit better about keeping up with the bloggy.  It's been way too long and I have WAY too many photos to add.  Stay tuned for our fun adventures of the time that Lili was here.

Enjoy today!

A special note to those of you who have said you would like to come visit us...The count down is on.  We have one year left in Australia.  So, if you have ever thought to yourself, "I would love to see Australia and not have to pay for a hotel and stay with a really awesome family." Then you should start planning your trip now, before I take down our guest bed and set up Ollies crib (ha!).  Seriously, all people are welcome to come here and stay with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment