Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just Darling

Hey Friends!  I think my favorite part of Sydney is Darling Harbour.  If you are ever get the chance to visit Sydney, don't miss out on this gem!  Sorry for the blurry picture (we were so busy the whole weekend was kind of a blur!)  This is BEAUTIFUL Darling Harbour in Sydney and the extra BEAUTIFUL Lili enjoying a brisk walk back to our hotel after indulging in churros!
Me and Ollie!  (Another blurry one!  Sorry, guys, I'm trying to figure out my new camera!)
Ollie has been on a routine of doing a 6 hour sleep at night starting at 8 PM so Lili and I were able to go out dancing a couple of the nights we were there!  It was fun to get all dressed up and dance the night away!
Me and Matty with our "tired parent" look!  {Please tell me it will get better and that these dark circles under my eyes will go away eventually!}
My cutie pie!
One of up-side-down Ollie!  He was such a trooper during our Sydney adventure!  What a good boy!

We are off to swimming lessons today!  The girls are really ready to swim!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment