Wednesday, September 12, 2012

More Adventures

 Hey Friends!  I'm back again today with more adventures from the last couple weeks.  The picture above is so strange for me to look at.  It really makes me realize I have 3 kids now!  This is a picture of my 3 kiddos at story time.  I am so busy with life, it's difficult to take a moment and let it set in that there are 3 little munchkins now! :) 
 When my lovely cousin was visiting, one of my fun adventures was baking my first cheesecake.  It was amazing!  I made it with goat cheese and boy it was yum!  We served it up one day with warm fruit and the other day with chocolate!
 We HAD to take Lili to the Pancake Parlour.  Matt was so excited because we got there in time to order off of the breakfast menu!
 Auntie Lili and Addi!
 Later that day, we headed out to the park. Auntie Lili was silly; putting on Addi's hat.  **After Lili left, the girls both cried because they wanted her to stay and play with them!  They loved their Auntie Lili time!
 A trip to the park just would be the same without feeding the ducks and swans. 

The swans got a bit bossy, so we decided it was time to leave! 

I have a busy house this morning, filled with lovely little girlies (I'm babysitting).  Time for me to go play beauty shop, princesses, house, and so much more! 
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment