Thursday, September 27, 2012

Park Time

Hey Friends!  Spring has sprung and we have been enjoying some much needed time in the sun!  It's funny to type that because today we are staying in because of thunder storms. ha!  That's okay because this momma has some packing to do.  A 16 day vacation is no joke to pack for! 
Forget the slides, see saws, climbing sturctures; my girls are swing girls!  Both of them have loved to swing ever since they were born!
peek-a-boo Addi Sue!
Me and my sweet girls!  Our trip to the park quickly ended because of a freak bird attack.  The magpie attacked Destiny and scared us all half to death.  It's that time again, when the magpies start swooping.  I guess we won't be visiting that park again for a while!

Enjoy today!  (think of me running around my house like a chicken with it's head cut off throwing clothing/shoes/etc. here and there like a mad woman!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment