Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Get Down at the Hoe Down

Good mornin', friends!  How's your day going so far?  Over here, it's great!  I'm the first one up (per usual); I had a great walk with Dusty and a little run to myself and now it's time to blog before my 3 favorites wake up. 
Ollie in his super cute outfit from the Aldrich family (my auntie and cousins!)  He's way too cute in this!
Funny faces!
Addi enjoyed a muffin and babychino at play group at Rodney's cafe.
Term three at school ended with a hoe down!  The girls wrapped bandannas around their necks and were ready to party!
There was music, dancing, and glow sticks...who could ask for anything more?
Addi found a friend from her dance class and they danced the evening away together!
The night ended with HOT DOGS! 

We are off to get Ollie's American passport all sorted.  Wish us luck!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment