Thursday, September 20, 2012

chocolate is good for you

Hey Friends!  The beautiful chica in the photo with me celebrated her 30th birthday yesterday.  I am really missing being by her side for her birthday celebrations, but I am so thankful for our time spent together while she visited Oz.  The picture above was taken before our last evening out dancing.  We had a blast!
The next morning by Hyde Park.
One more trip to the chocolate shop...I think I could take a swim in that huge vat of chocolate! 
 
Eating chocolate...Destiny was the photographer.  We shared a delicious chocolate waffle.
Addi ate almost an entire brownie.  Yum!
Destiny licked the chocolate off the top of her brownie...the girl knows what she likes :)
This sign was posted in the chocolate shop...I think it's my new motto!
We found an awesome alley with bird cages hung through out it.  As you walk through, there is a recording of the calls of the native birds. 
Good-bye pictures.  Auntie Lili with the kiddos.
Best Friends Forever!  I could not imagine having a better friend than my dear Lili.  I am so thankful to have her in my life and so blessed that she came to visit me in Oz! 
 
Enjoy today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment