Sunday, September 30, 2012

Frolicking in the Flowers

Hey Friends!  How is everything going for you?  An update over here:  Matt is in Denver rushing to Wyoming to see his Grandma.  She wants pics of the family so I have sent some pictures through email.  The kids and I are very sad that we can't be there, but we are making the best of things here.  Please continue to pray for Matt's Grandmother and for safe travel for Matt and his sister.  This morning I awoke to a nice surprise at 3 A.M. Our furnace shut off.  I found myself crawling in the attic to turn it back on.  Something always goes wrong with the husband leaves town...hopefully that's the only thing that goes wrong.  {crossing fingers} 

This time of year in Canberra there is a huge spring flower festival.  So far I have visited it twice this year and it has been fantastic!  Addi had a teddy bear picnic with some of her friends. 
The whole time, she begged and begged to go on rides. haha!  She enjoyed the flowers too.
Isn't it just beautiful!  Tulips are one of my favorites and I also love poppies so this festival is a win - win for me.
Addi by the flowers!
Destiny got a GOLD medal for reading in the school the other day.  She completed her reading challenge!  What an awesome reward!

We are off to have some fun adventures!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment