Monday, August 6, 2012

Feeling Wiggly!

Hey Friends!  Even though my mom is gone...the memories still live on!  While in Sydney, we stopped by the Power House Museum.  We could visit there for free because of our Science Center membership.  It was the perfect break for the girls!  Dest climbed the spider's web!
Addi entering The Wiggle's exhibit. 
The girls had so much fun!

Play time in the big red car.

Grandma Sue even joined in the fun.
Dorothy the dinosaur.
Addi making fruit salad.
Painting.


Our whole family in the wiggle boat!
This picture would have fit better with yesterday's blog, but it's on here today.  It's the bus that we rode on to tour Sydney. 

After leaving the Power House Museum.  Destiny told me that I really missed out on the Wiggles Exhibit because I was feeding baby!  I guess that's the story of my life for now, but I wouldn't give it up for anything {even a cool Wiggles Exhibit}.

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment