Sunday, August 26, 2012

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend

Happy Monday morning, friends!  The other day, I caught my oldest daughter acting like a dog.  Her and Dusty have a special bond...one that I don't understand.  Being the older sister, Dusty has taught Destiny a thing or two.  An example: every time Destiny gets out of the swimming pool, she shakes the water off like a dog.  I smile every time!
Like Dusty, Destiny has taught Addi a thing or two!  Addi wants to be just like her big sis, curlers in her hair to make it curly like Destiny's!
The other day, we got a special package in the mail with some fun gifts all the way from an auntie in North Dakota! 
They were shocked to see "diamonds" in their special packages!  Thanks, Auntie Barb!
 
Speaking of family from North Dakota.  I would appreciate some prayers sent up for my dad.  He is currently in the hospital fighting an infection in his foot. 
 
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment