Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ollie's First Outing

 Hey Friends!  From the moment Ollie left the hospital, we were busy!  His first outing was to the War Memorial here in Canberra.  Although, he spent most of his time with me; his sisters had a good run around the museum.  Above, the girls are "flying" a helicopter!
 Next stop: the submarine!  It's a bit different from daddy's usual submarines because it is an Aussie sub.
 Then into the bunkers they went. 
 The girls had a blast playing and showing everything to Grandma!
 Ollie finally made his appearance!  He loved the War Memorial :)
Mom, me, Ollie, Addi and Destiny! 

We were so blessed by my mom's company!  She is flying over the great big ocean today!  Please send up some safe travel prayers for her.  We were so blessed to have her stay with us.  I feel so spoilt!  She cleaned, cooked, played with the girls, did laundry, and held Oliver when he was less than smiley!  She's the BEST mom a gal could ask for!  Although her journey over here is done, I still have TONS of pictures that I'll share on the blog of our adventures in the days leading up to today! 

Happy Friday!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment