Thursday, August 16, 2012

sweet baby boy

It's finally Friday!  My baby boy is officially 4 weeks old at 5:18 PM.  It didn't take him long to discover that fingers are pretty awesome to suck on! 
My cuddly little bub!  He weighed in at 7 lbs 9 oz at birth and now is over 9 lbs!  Good boy!
As a tradition, I take a picture of my kiddos with a certain stuffed animal or in a certain chair for each month of their first year, to show how fast they grow.  Ollie's animal of choice: the wombat!  How fitting! 
Little piggies!
Daddy is so happy to finally have his little boy!  Just last night Matt said to me, "I hope Ollie is into guy things...like working in the garage and working with wood."  My response, "Now that you are hoping for that, he's going to be into things like tap shoes and jazz hands."  After a bit of a pause, Matt answered, "I think Ollie and I will run away the first time I find him wearing tap shoes." 
I think Matt is excited to have more testosterone in the house; after all, he's been surrounded by estrogen for over 5 years now! 

It's the weekend over here and we are so excited for some R & R (if that's possible!). 

Enjoy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment